The LGS™ Multi-Purpose Safety Relief Valve range represents state-of-the-art design with dual guided spindle as well as Rock-Seal™ seal technology for repeatable high performance sealing. It is a high quality valve of modular design and construction incorporating compact design technology – providing a highly cost-effective range of valve solutions. LGS™ valves have a robust and reliable construction designed for the widest range of industrial applications. The LGS™ range is suitable for a wide variation in flow characteristics, coping with both low volume and high relief capacity applications. The single trim design means that the components are all common across liquid, gas and steam; and that any LGS™ valve can be used in any of these applications.
- Bronze body with dezincification resistant brass wetted parts; stainless steel spring, spindle and seal retainer
- Size range 15mm to 50mm (½” BSP to 2″ BSP)
- PTFE sealing as standard (other seal materials available upon request)
- Self-draining design
- Pressure range: 0.2 to 24 bar g. (steam up to 14 bar g. with PTFE seals, contact Seetru us for information on other seals)
- Temperature range: Up to +200°C (depending on seal material)
- Open lever or sealed cap
- Designed in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 4126 Part 1 and CE marked as a Category IV Safety Accessory
- Supplied with Certificate of Conformity, EN 10204 3.1 material certification available on request
Easy Maintenance And Inspection
The LGS™ range is designed for ease of maintenance, it has a simple construction with a low number of easily dismantled components. The seal, disc and lift aid assembly are designed to be readily replaced as a single low cost unit (spares kits available).