Best Availability Safety Valves
Type 310 XXL – Change-over Valve
Safety Valves Change-over valves allow uninterrupted plant availability which increases plant productivity.
Change-over Valves are used in plants which cannot or should not be switched off such as:
- Storage tanks for industrial gas
- Bitumen plants
- Oil fields
- Ethylene plants
- Uninterrupted operation
- Simple handling
- Heavy-duty design
Series 350 – Safety Valve
Bursting Disc combination
A bursting disc safety valve combination meets the highest tightness requirements and ensures controlled operation after a bursting disc bursts.
The combination of bursting disc and safety valve is the solution for the following applications:
- Protection of the safety valve from corrosion or coatings.
- Protection from operating conditions which could impair the functionality of the safety valve.
- Safeguarding of the process with the highest possible tightness.
- To prevent a complete media loss after the bursting of the bursting disc.
- Avoidance of an uncontrolled shut down of a plant after the bursting of the bursting disc.
- To achieve cost advantages for aggressive media.
- Conformance to highest tightness requirements.
- Combination of advantages of safety valve and bursting disc in TUEV certified connection.
- Controlled operation after bursting of bursting disc