High Efficiency Safety Valves
Series 800 – Pilot Operated Safety Valve
High Efficiency Pilot Operated Safety Valves are employed especially for conditions where the difference between set pressure and closing pressure is very small and in cases of high back pressure.
- Oil and gas production, onshore, offshore
- Refinery (Oil and gas processing)
- Gas distribution
- Valve sizes DN 25 through DN 200, 1″ through 8″, Orifice D through T
- Materials: 1.0619, 1.4408, WCB, LCB, CF8M
- Full bore for higher capacity based on nominal size.
- Integrated tubing reduces danger of freezing, damage or leakage
- Integrated backflow preventer improves versatility of standard model
Series 700 – Supplementary Loading System
High Efficiency Pilot Operated Safety Valves are employed especially for conditions where the difference between set pressure and closing pressure is very small and in cases of high back pressure. Supplementary loading systems provide optimal tightness right up to set pressure and improved protection for high temperature media and high set pressures.
- Steam producers
- Paper mills
- Sugar refineries
- Adjustable opening and reseating pressure difference for adjustment to plant situation.
- Decoupling of control system and safety valve, this means that safety valves with supplementary loading can also be used under extreme conditions such as e.g. temperatures above 500 °C or contaminated fluids.
- The triple redundancy of pressure tapping and regulation guarantees the maximum possible reliability.
- The Series 700 can also be fitted to competitor safety valves to ensure a stable system operation.